Salesforce Spring ’23 Release: What’s new in Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
We are just a few weeks away from the Salesforce Spring ’23 Release! And you must be looking forward to it. A slew of new features and enhancements in the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud is included in this release.
Scouring through the release notes can be tiresome, so we have put together the new features in the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud in this blog for you to get a sneak peek of what’s coming your way.
So, without any delay, let’s dive into the details! You can find out the major updates here, or you can take a look at the release notes for each Salesforce product in the Salesforce Help section.
What’s new in Sales Cloud
Here are the newest features in Sales Cloud:
- Create a customized forecasting page that works for your business
- Track the history of the assigned territories
- Create flexible record pages for leads using Dynamic Forms
- Enable users to automate and improve their sales processes
- View Pipeline Changes in Pipeline Inspection
The newest additions in Service Cloud
- Authenticated users can access messaging for in-app and web history.
- Service Cloud Voice call handling time has been improved by triggering real-time actions based on intelligence signals detected during calls.
- Einstein Conversation Mining, currently in Beta powered by Einstein saves you from time-consuming transcript analysis.
- The Slack Conversations component using Lightning Experience lets you send and receive Slack messages. You can now send internal communications when an incident occurs with new broadcast alerts and broadcast Slack messages.
- The out-of-the-box dashboards for CRM Analytics help measure Knowledge ROI. Also now you can add a screen flow template to help agents find and link callers to leads, contacts, or employees.
What’s coming in Marketing Cloud:
- Marketing Cloud enables 1:1 customer journeys that delight your customers
- Build a single view of your customers, leveraging data from any source.
- Plan and optimize customer journeys.
- Create personalized content for every channel and device.
- Optimize your approach in real-time by measuring the impact of each interaction on your business
Those were the new features in the Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud going to be enforced in Spring ‘23 release. We hope you like this update and follow us for more! Also, to deploy these features in your org, feel free to reach out to the Salesforce experts at Outsource Salesforce today