Salesforce Announces Marketing GPT And Commerce GPT At Connections’ 23
This year, Salesforce Connections’ 23 is all about AI and its impact on increasing efficiencies in every realm of businesses.
Salesforce Connections, as we know, is a mega event that provides tech professionals a wonderful opportunity to level up teams, deliver robust new customer experiences, develop relationships with communities, Industry peers, and product experts, and access the full potential of Salesforce.
We’ve compiled the key insights at Salesforce Connections 2023. Stay hooked for getting insight into the new innovations announced at the Salesforce Connections 2023 this year!
Major Announcements from the Salesforce Connections 2023
The most versatile brains in digital marketing and commerce gathered under one roof for Salesforce Connections 2023 in Chicago. The essence of the Salesforce Connections 2023 relies on its actionable insights, how this connection will upskill attending teams, and how they later deliver powerful new customer experiences.
- Salesforce CMO, Sarah Franklin, kicked off the keynote session by discussing AI will never be a vogue. She said AI will be a new UI. It is comparatively a bigger revolution than any of the Technological Revolutions in the contemporary era. So she urged users to join Salesforce leaders to learn how there occurs a collaboration between marketers and customers by using the power of AI, CRM, and Data.
Introduction of Marketing GPT and Commerce GPT
Here is what the Marketing GPT offers
- By the help of Segment Creation, marketers can swiftly develop audience segments and enhance targeting using natural language prompts and AI-driven suggestions based on reliable data from Data Cloud.
- Email Content Creation may automatically produce personalized emails for better testing and interaction, reducing writing expenses. Marketers can gain a deeper understanding of audience engagement with Segment Intelligence for Data Cloud, which flexibly incorporates first-party data, revenue data, and third-party marketing data.
- Attract more comprehensive audience engagement with Segment Intelligence for Data Cloud, which intelligently integrates first-party data, revenue data, and third-party marketing data.
Commerce GPT Offerings
With the use of auto-generated recommendations and insights based on unified real-time data from Data Cloud, Commerce GPT will allow businesses to provide tailored commerce experiences at every phase of the journey of the consumer. Brands will be able to utilize Commerce GPT and Data Cloud to:
- Dynamic Product Descriptions, which automatically complete missing catalog data for retailers and revolutionize the customer experience by creating personalized product descriptions for each buyer, may greatly increase merchant efficiency.
- With Commerce Concierge, you can redefine loyalty and purchase by enabling personalized, interesting discussions and facilitating easy product discovery for customers through natural language interactions on platforms ranging from messaging applications to online marketplaces.
- This innovative technology gives organizations the opportunity to define objectives and targets, and it then offers practical advice on how to achieve them. Flow, Einstein AI, and the Data Cloud power this tool. Apart from this, Salesforce also revealed WhatsApp for Service Cloud, which uses AI, data, and CRM to personalize customer conversations and Expanded the Strategic Partnership Between Salesforce and Google Cloud.
Apart from this, Salesforce also revealed WhatsApp for Service Cloud, which uses AI, data, and CRM to personalize customer conversations and Expanded the Strategic Partnership Between Salesforce and Google Cloud.
That wraps up our coverage of the innovations revealed at Salesforce Connections 2023. Hope you liked the insights shared. Stay connected for more updates on all Salesforce events and reach us to avail the most cost-efficient Salesforce services in the UK. Contact us for a customized demo today!