Let’s welcome the new kid on the block, Salesforce+.
The quintessential leader Salesforce has recently announced a new streaming service Salesforce+
, to broadcast live on-demand content for Salesforce professionals all over the world.
Salesforce aims to inspire and motivate trailblazers across various industries and roles with its compelling content to learn and succeed anywhere in the world.
“Over the last 18 months, we’ve had to reimagine how to succeed in the new digital-first world. We reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences, and introduced new, relevant original content. We’re not going back, we’re creating the future now. Just as brands like Disney, Netflix, and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community.”
said Sarah Franklin, President, and Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce.
The features of Salesforce+ designed by Salesforce Studios
The core content of Salesforce+ has been developed and produced by a talented team of writers, editors, and producers at Salesforce Studios who have brought original and interesting programming to the lineup.
The main features of the current lineup are:
- Connections – Connections present some of the greatest marketing minds from top companies like IBM, Levi’s, and GoFundMe in talks with Salesforce president and CMO Sarah Franklin.
- Leading Through Change – This series was launched in 2020 which focused on how the business leaders were coping with the pandemic. With more than 700 million views, it had 60 episodes and received an award for the Best Content Marketing Program in the 2021 Content Marketing Award.
- The Inflection Point – This series is hosted by Monica Langley, a senior journalist at the Wall Street Journal. It features the CEOs of some top brands such as Coca-Cola, Paypal, Workday, and Honeywell sharing their success stories to inspire.
- Boss Talks – Hosted by Salesforce,s Chief Philanthropic officer Ebony Beckwith, it’s a career advice series that focuses on the career growth of professionals. It talks about unlocking workplace authenticity and imposter syndrome.
- Simply put – A short-form video series designed to discuss topics like how to grow e-commerce businesses and ways to grow digital sales.
Salesforce+ offering personalized Dreamforce experience
The world’s largest software event Dreamorce, which connects everyone from the Salesforce ecosystem, is going global this year. With Salesforce+, viewers can find personalized live content and original content relevant to their specific role in the event this year.
Not only Dreamforce, but other broadcasts like Connections, Success Anywhere World Tour, and TrailheaDX also will include live experiences point on time and on-demand brand experiences with Salesforce +.
Dream force offers its innovative and engaging content in four broadcasting channels such as Trailblazer Channel, Primetime Channel, Customer 360 channel, and Industries Channel.
Those who have already registered for Dreamforce
can get access to Salesforce+ by signing up here.
We hope you liked our coverage of this latest Salesforce update. Stay tuned with us for more.
Also, if you are looking for Salesforce consultation services
, get in touch with us to get acquainted with the best Salesforce consulting partner in UK
. Meet you there.!