Salesforce Set Forth Beginner Level Certification
Salesforce has come up with a new certification type – the Salesforce Associate Certification. Until now, any person looking to become a Salesforce professional had to undergo the Salesforce Administrator certification. The test is fairly hard and covers a wide range of topics which can sometimes be difficult to master for every individual. With the demand for digital skills expected to increase by over 50% by 2025, Salesforce is also expected to increase the number of new jobs. But now you don’t necessarily have to go through the advanced level Salesforce Associate Certification, you can opt for the entry-level certification – Salesforce Certified Associate. Let’s take a look at everything you need to know about the certification –
Who can become a Salesforce Certified Associate?
The Salesforce Certified Associate is for individuals with 0-6 months of experience (yes, you can apply even with no previous experience), who are enthusiastic about Salesforce and want to become a professional. After the certification, you can continue on the learning path without any maintenance. This will allow new Trailblazers to know more about Salesforce and choose the career path they want to follow. The exam mainly has the following topics –
- Salesforce Ecosystem: 32%
- Navigation: 28%
- Data Model: 25%
- Reports & Dashboards: 15%
How can you become a Salesforce Certified Associate
A Certified Salesforce Associate does not require any technical expertise. The candidate is essentially tested on the following skill areas –
- How Salesforce helps in the integration of all departments and Customer Data
- Business-related problem-solving by Salesforce Customer 360
- Key Salesforce terminologies
- Knowledge of Foundational level functionality of the Salesforce platform is required, for example – data management, reporting, security, requirements gathering, and sharing customization.
About the exam and Recommended Training
The following are the key point you should know about the exam –
- The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- The total time given to complete the exam is 70 minutes
- Minimum passing score – 62%
- You can take the exam at a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- The registration fee for the exam is USD 75 excluding the applicable taxes
For training, Trailhead recommends that you have hands-on experience, training course completion, and self-study in the pre-mentioned areas.
Hope you are as thrilled to know about this new certification as we are. Stay tuned for more interesting updates in Salesforce. And if you need the best Salesforce Consultation, you can book a demo with us today.