Salesforce expands Work.com with the new HR Service Center to ease out HR processes
Almost a year after rolling out Work.com for post-Covid planning, Salesforce has introduced New HR Service Center to further simplify the complex HR processes in an organization. An expansion to Work.com, the HR Service Center aims to help employers build personalized and engaging experiences for their employees. The new Service Center will help employees adapt to a remote and hybrid workplace by streamlining conventionally complex HR processes.
Furthermore, it also enables employers to focus on digitalization, increase productivity with AI-powered bots, updated workflows, and new Chat and Voice capabilities.
Reckoning with the HR Service Center
Before we get familiar with the detailed features of this tool, let’s take a look at the survey reports that emphasizes employee engagement.
- According to the research conducted by Harris Poll, Around 52% of U.S workers are considering a job change. In such a scenario with the hybrid workplace being the new status quo, the onboarding process becomes more critical.
- Another study revealed that 71% of employers believe that employee engagement is an important aspect of their companies growth. However, engaging employees in a hybrid workplace is extremely difficult.
Hence, To counter these hindrances in the smooth functioning of HR operations, Salesforce brought along the New HR service center tool.
Features that deliver
Employee experience is the most valuable capability of HR leaders. The New HR service center will enable leaders to achieve the following parameters to provide the best employee experience.
- Upgrading the HR workspace with modern tools like AI-powered personalized consoles helps HR managers manage requests. The HR service center also has Productivity tools and knowledge recommendations for faster processing.
- With secure Integration with Human Capital Management, departmental systems, and IT Service Management, HR leaders can achieve excellence in operations.
- Outstanding Workflow automation helps streamline the complex multi-step processes like onboarding, leave, and others to provide a seamless employee experience.
- And most importantly, this tool delivers an employee-centric HR process where new joiners can view onboarding videos, check time-off balances in one view from anywhere. They can also look for answers regarding HR policies or benefits through emails to Chat or bot from anywhere.
To sum up, the new HR Serviccentreer tool built on Work.com enhances employee well-being, expedites talent developments, and ensures uninterrupted support to employees.
Therefore, It has become essential to embrace new technologies for a company’s growth as employee engagement becomes a priority for employers.
We hope you liked our coverage on this Salesforce news. To get more such updates, stay connected with us. Also, If you are interested in knowing about Salesforce Implementation Services, Visit us at Outsource Salesforce. Our developers will help you with the best services in town.