Salesforce and AWS deepen their partnership for customers to use their combined capabilities together
The world’s best CRM, Salesforce, and top Cloud Service Provider, AWS have expanded their ongoing strategic partnership for customers to leverage both platforms together to build and deploy new powerful applications. The announcement that came on recently is an expansion to both the business giant’s plan to unify developers of both platforms. It will help them build and launch custom applications and connect workflows and data securely across AWS and Salesforce.
Meanwhile, Business Mogul and CEO, Salesforce, Marc Benioff said, “This is a milestone partnership for the technology industry and one that will enable our customers to experience an even more powerful Salesforce Customer 360 and achieve a new level of success in their business.” Announcing the expansion, Andy Jassy, CEO, Amazon Web Services said,“With this partnership, we are significantly simplifying developers’ lives and empowering them to develop applications however they want, from wherever they want globally, at any scale.”
To cut a long story short, with these integrated offerings combining AWS and Salesforce products, customers can seamlessly consume AWS’s voice, video, and AI services embedded natively in Salesforce.
Significance of the partnership
Since the beginning of their partnership, Salesforce and AWS have launched many products that combined services from both platforms across CRMs, digital channels, and phones.
Salesforce always relied on AWS as their main public cloud provider. On the other hand, AWS also utilizes Salesforce as its CRM system. And many businesses across the world, be it small or middle-sized, startups or enterprises, and even government organizations have been cashing in on both platforms to deliver services to their users. However, customers are often required to use significant custom integration code to combine AWS and Salesforce features for their applications.
With their extended partnership, it will be significantly easier for customers to leverage the capabilities of both Salesforce and AWS with new low code tools for custom integrations.
What to expect from the new expansion
Salesforce and AWS new strategic expansion focusses on two categories such as
- Unified Developer experiences
- Creating a new suite of intelligent applications.
Unified Developer experiences
- With new low code and click to launch development tools, customers can create custom applications easily. And Salesforce’s point and click development tools can be directly operated from AWS services like Amazon Simple Storage Service or Amazon Relational Database Service.
- With real-time data synchronizations, customers can easily automate workflows and can have a single view.
- With a new guided Setup experience, customers can sign in to AWS from Salesforce and vice versa simplifying identity, security, and access management.
A new suite of intelligent applications
- New intelligent applications will help customers innovate quickly with Salesforce’s prebuilt unique applications with add ons that leverage AWS’s voice, video, and AI functionality.
- By leveraging AWS’s advanced technologies like Amazon Chime, Amazon Textract, and Amazon Comprehend directly from Salesforce Cloud, customers can launch industry-specific customer solutions and stay ahead.
These offerings are expected to be available for developer’s preview in Late 2021 and may become generally available for customers from 2022. That was all from the Salesforce world. To keep abreast of Salesforce news, stay connected to us. Also, for all your Salesforce customization and implementation needs, talk to our skilled developers at Outsource Salesforce, and avail the best services in town. We have got it all covered!!