Low code platforms: The future of app development
Staying at the top of the game is the dream of every IT business where agility is equivalent to success.
To gain a competitive edge over others, organizations vouch for technological advancements and sophisticated tools. This calls for an increased demand for developers. According to a recent survey by Salesforce, 88% of IT leaders feel that their workload has increased in twelve months. And it is difficult to sustain the current demands for apps.
Also, the same report concluded that 83% of IT Leaders are willing to increase the use of low code tools to build applications.
In short, Low code app development enables teams of any skill to manage IT operations seamlessly.
What is Low code App development?
Low code development is an approach to software development to create and build applications with minimal coding. In place of using complex programming languages, the low code development platform relies on logic-based visual interfaces and drag and drop functionalities.
This low code platform equipped with sophisticated tools can be easily used by non-IT people and developers to develop applications.
Functionalities of Low code platforms
The low code approach to develop applications is fast becoming the preferred alternative to the traditional complex method of software development.
This platform is designed to make the process of Software development user-friendly, scalable and agile. Let us learn about the distinct functionalities that makes it capable to do so
- Visual modeling feature:The Visual modeling tools inbuilt within the low code platform presents information in a format that is understandable by anybody. Equipped with these tools this platform creates applications faster, saving time.
- Prebuilt workflows: The prebuilt workflows help you to automate and customize your workflows with the prebuilt feature. There is no need to start from scratch. Hence, you can have rapid deployments and quick returns.
- Drag and drop interfaces: This is another stand-out feature of the low code platform that simplifies the process of coding. This feature helps you to drag and drop different components in the platform without having to build them on your own.
- Scalability: On low code systems, scalability is eminent. This feature ensures that the apps built on these interfaces can adapt to the changing needs, seamlessly catering to the increased volume of users.
- Seamless integration: The low code platform is designed with multi-device capability. They can seamlessly integrate with other compatible platforms.
Recently, Salesforce also launched innovations for everyone to create and move apps on a single platform. If you are looking to implement Salesforce services in your business, talk to our developers and take your business to the next level.
Also, if you liked this update from the world of technology, follow us on our social media handles and Stay tuned!