Google vs Salesforce for Vaccine Management: Which is more effective?
The pandemic has negatively impacted our way of living, and we just cannot wait to get back to the way we lived before. But with all due respect to our scientists, we have several vaccines available all around the world. Thus, to make vaccine management easy, tech giants are coming to help all of us.
Today, we will be talking about the efforts of Google and Salesforce in making vaccine distribution effective. Let’s learn about each of them separately;
Google for Vaccine Management
When the big giants are working for vaccine management, then how can Google lack behind? Yes, Google is all set to make the management of vaccines better so that it reaches every individual.
Google will help local governments use the tools to help visualize the effectiveness of infection-control measures to curb the spread of COVID-19. Also, it added an information portal to ease the burden of local governments who attempt to respond to public questions and concerns about vaccines.
The purpose of this solution by Google is;
- To inform: This innovative solution by Google would allow you to learn about vaccine availability, determine if you qualify, sign up for an appointment, and submit your information to get notified when you become eligible.
- To increase the availability of vaccines: This solution would assist local governments in the smooth distribution of vaccines. Also, it will make sure that the vaccine reaches every citizen. Hence, aiming to give equitable access.
- To let users search and find vaccine locations: Google has added vaccine-support tools to its search and maps that will allow you to find vaccine locations.
- To allow you to schedule an appointment: Google’s solution allows you to register online, prescreening, location search, and appointment scheduling as well as automated reminders.
Salesforce Vaccine Cloud
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, is one such organization that is working on making things better for all of us ever since the pandemic started. It is continuously coming up with innovative solutions to help businesses navigate through the global crisis.
Now, it has launched Vaccine Cloud to make vaccine management easier so that every individual gets their shot.
The complex problem is to handle vaccine administration at all levels. But, the Vaccine Cloud by Salesforce is here to help different sectors with its unique capabilities.
- Monitor the process of vaccination: Vaccine Cloud will help this sector to track the vaccination progress with data and insights. Thus, this will help to increase the effectiveness of the vaccination drives all over the world.
- Streamline the process: Vaccine Cloud could also be beneficial to healthcare provider organizations to help manage inventory, staff training & education, and payment and reimbursement.
- Simplify registration and appointment procedure: Salesforce’s vaccine cloud would allow businesses, personnel, retailers, customers, and residents to simplify the registration and appointment process.
Furthermore, you can also share your vaccine or health status to take one step forward to your normal life.
We hope that the vaccine reaches you as soon as possible. Till then, you keep on reading our blogs and stay motivated with the hope of vaccinating yourself. We also hope that you liked this interesting post. Do let us know if you would like to read more about such topics.
Also, at Outsource Salesforce, we offer Salesforce consulting services. If you wish to incorporate Salesforce into your business, we are the right people for you. You can get in touch with us for a personalized demo call.