Empower your business decision making with Salesforce AppExchange Chat and Trusted reviews
CRM leader Salesforce has introduced AppExchange Chat and Trusted reviews for customers to make informed business decisions by connecting with partners while staying on the partner’s listing page.
For customers who are looking to transform their business with Salesforce, AppExchange has been serving as a hub of innovation for them for a long time.
Hence, With the inclusion of the new Chat and Trusted Reviews feature, customers can now install AppExchange apps more confidently in real-time.
“Customer expectations have changed drastically during the pandemic — and AppExchange is innovating to meet these expectations by enabling customers to connect directly, in real-time, with partners,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange.
Enabling direct Chat with partners
The new feature is built in collaboration with Qualified ISV partners. Now, partners can add a chat functionality feature to their AppExchange listing enabling customers to-
- Connect with partners and get their questions answered by the real experts without leaving the AppExchange.
- Make smart business decisions leveraging those answers.
The Chat functionality is available to both consulting partners and ISV.
Customers can find the Chat functionality feature on the Chat Collection page of App Exchange.
At present, the collection page contains more than 25 apps and Partner listings from Chat Pilot partners that include:
- 360 SMS
- Own Back Up
Moreover, These listings have ready-to-install solutions spanning five categories, such as customer communication, productivity, finance and accounting, data management, and analytics.
Choosing the right solutions with experts
The new Chat functionality not only allows customers to chat directly with real partners but also offers to pick solutions by choosing the Salesforce experts based on their ecosystem’s status such as
- Top Reviewer – Top reviewers are community members of AppExchange who help customers make decisions by encouraging conversations.
- Trailhead Ranger- Trailhead Rangers are those who have gained Salesforce expertise by utilizing Trailhead learning resources.
- Salesforce MVP- They are the community members who have been acknowledged by Salesforce for their leadership and expertise.
To conclude, We hope this update helps you in making informed decisions for your business.
As your trusted Salesforce partner, we will continue to update you with the latest Salesforce news. So, stay tight with us. Also, for Salesforce consultation services, talk to our experts and we promise to deliver the best Salesforce solution for your business.