A Curtain-raiser to Salesforce’s Gala Event: Connections 2021
CRM giant Salesforce is organizing yet another insightful event for all you digital professionals out there. The event will commence on the 2nd of June ’21, and we just can’t keep calm anymore. Much like all the previous events hosted by Salesforce like Success Anywhere tour, Salesforce World Tour, and, the most anticipated, Dreamforce 2020, this event will also be virtual owing to global pandemic situations.
Salesforce Connections will offer a chance to understand how digital transformations take place across multiple industries.
In short, The event is a digital masterclass for Salesforce professionals to learn new strategies in the live interactive sessions.
Major attractions of Salesforce Connections 2021
Firstly, Salesforce Connections will act as a platform for digital professionals to learn, inspire, and connect with the Trailblazer community.
Secondly, there will be some amazing episodes helmed by industry experts presented in the following segments-
- 360 View
- Peak Season
- B2B excellence
- Going Digital
- Future of Digital Leadership
Also, it will showcase a Special collaboration of Salesforce and Cannes Lions.
A Sneak peek at the event timeline
- The main show of the event will be a special broadcast with Sarah Franklin, CMO, Salesforce, and experts from Rocket Mortgage & Herman Miller. During the session, they will talk about how customer behavior has evolved in the all-digital world and how they redefined their business strategies to deliver customer satisfaction.
- After the main event, there will be a sizzling performance by Grammy Award Winner Leon Bridges.
- Further, to make the event more interactive, there will be Live discussions, Q&A, demos led by experts. Subsequently, there will be live community discussions called Circles of Success headed by Salesforce experts exclusively for marketing, commerce, and digital professionals.
- Lastly, all episodes will be curated for viewing on-demand even after the event gets over.
How to register for the event
To add the cherry on top, the registration for this event is free and can be attended from anywhere.
So save the date now and click on register button to register now.Register Now
Before we bid adieu, do not forget to get your project quote from our estimator if you wish to get amazing solutions on Salesforce implementation services. Still in doubt? Get a personalized demo from our esteemed Salesforce experts.
Also, stay hooked with us for more updates on Salesforce and follow us on our social media handles. Cheerio!